Friday, June 11, 2010

Weekend HO!

With the weekend approaching, it usually means a hard, down and dirty run face first through a bunch of instances for most... or at this point in the cycle of the game, getting out the reading glasses and scouring the net for any info about new stuff set to be introduced in Cataclysm.

Which brings us to *insert fan fare here* New Shaman Talent Changes!

I've been browsing that little blog on WoWHead on and off all night, and I must say... I have mixed feelings over it. The Enhancement Shaman in me gives the overall
oomph of those changes a 7/10... just enough to make me toss around ideas in the talent calculator, but not enough to make me break out in a cold sweat while waiting for the expansion. The Elemental Shaman in me gives it a 7/10 as well... and really, for the same basic reasons. Nothing changes greatly, a few tweaks here and there, but overall, nothing special. The Restoration Shaman in me doesn't know what to think... I had read a comment from Ghostcrawler mentioning the fact that they're adding a new heal (so we'll have Lesser Healing Wave, Healing Wave, Greater Healing Wave, and Chain Heal as default heals), and I've been wondering why that even needs to be done. I mean really, were Shaman going around complaining about not having a middle-ground healing spell or something?

... anyhow. Those changes are rather interesting to read, and they upset a few people to no end ("Oh no, they're reducing the crit we get from talents! The sky! IT'S CRUSHING ME!"), but everyone seems to be taking it all with a grain of salt.

So there you have it... the worthless opinion of me, Nipah. If you feel ripped off, please return to the point of sale with your receipt for a full refund of your money.

- Nipah

No comments:

Post a Comment